One piece long life pens, indestructable with normal use, no springs to remove foreign matter risk, pen body metal and X-Ray detectable. Strong pocket clip and contoured barrel design for comfortable use. Specialised gel ink for writing on damp or greasy surfaces, in cool stores for instance
- Maximum detectability – Metal and x-ray detectable pens moulded from FDA food contact approved materials in the universally accepted colour for visual detection – blue.
- Positive retracting mechanism – Cartridge will not jump out of position however much pressure is exerted on writing point.
- Strong pocket clip – Designed as virtually unbreakable. No need to specify model without clip.
- Large lanyard loop – Intended for a real lanyard, not just a thread
- Unique cartridge suspension – Provides that firm writing experience without the need for a metal spring.
- Smooth finish – Easy to clean.
- Contoured for thumb and finger – with textured surface for enhanced grip and writing comfort.
- Safe under duress – Moulded from shatter resistant polymers to avoid splintering if crushed.
- Long writing life – superior quality European ink cartridge with Tungsten Carbide ball for smooth, consistent ink flow. A minimum of 2.8km of writing length.
- Gel ink – well suited to chill and sub zero applications.
- Two ink colours – blue and black.
Stock Product delivery timeframes:
North Island – 1 to 2 working days
South Island – 2 to 5 working days
If the order contains Dangerous Goods it may be delayed further, by up to 3 working days.
Non-Stock Product delivery timeframes:
Please call our friendly Operations Team on 0800 732 525 for an update on non-stocked product lead-times.
Multiple shipments will be couriered separately and will not be combined. Web purchases are only for within New Zealand.
For international orders, please complete this enquiry form.Enquiry Form