TECH 345 is a concentrated heavy duty built liquid caustic detergent formulated for CIP and recirculation
cleaning of varied dairy, beverage and food industry processing equipment. Tech 345 is quick acting, odourless and non-foaming. Tech 345 contains 45% w/w high purity membrane-grade caustic soda and very effective chelating agents. Freezing point is approximately 8°C.
• High sodium hydroxide content provides good organic soil removal properties
• Contains chelating and suspending agents
• Odourless and non-foaming
• Concentrated nature ensures low in-use concentrations and costs
• Quickly breaks up and suspends soils
• Liquid – ease of dosing
• Free rinsing
Directions for use:
• Use at between 0.5 – 2.0% v/v (5 – 20 mls/ltr) for most applications.
• A 1% v/v solution of Tech 345 in soft water, will equal approximately 40,000 uS/cm @ 25°C.
• Use-concentration, circulation time and temperature are all dependent on what has been processed in the circuit prior to cleaning, so contact a Hygiene Technologies representative for specific use instructions for your situation if you are unsure.
• All items cleaned must be rinsed with potable water before re-use
Please click on ‘Resources’ tab above for all approvals and data sheets
Stock Product delivery timeframes:
North Island – 1 to 2 working days
South Island – 2 to 5 working days
If the order contains Dangerous Goods it may be delayed further, by up to 3 working days.
Non-Stock Product delivery timeframes:
Please call our friendly Operations Team on 0800 732 525 for an update on non-stocked product lead-times.
Multiple shipments will be couriered separately and will not be combined. Web purchases are only for within New Zealand.
For international orders, please complete this enquiry form.Enquiry Form