PARAMETER is a concentrated, low foaming, broad spectrum chlorinated alkaline liquid detergent. PARAMETER is designed for use in CIP, recirculation cleaning and spray-washing applications of food processing equipment.
• Provides excellent detergency, soil suspension and disinfection properties for CIP applications across all sectors of the food industry.
• Highly effective at protein removal, quickly breaks down and suspends soils.
• Contains wetting agents to reduce surface tension and caustic carry-over.
• Provides broad spectrum biocidal action.
• Active against a wide variety of food soils.
• Hard water tolerant, ensuring scale free equipment and improved efficiency. Free rinsing, saving rinse water.
• Low foaming under high turbulence and in the presence of protein.
Directions for use:
• For the majority of CIP and spray-washing applications, PARAMETER is used at between 0.2 – 1.0% v/v (200ml –1000ml / 100ltrs) in water up to 65 – 75°C. Specific rates and circulation times can be given for your specific application by your Hygiene Technologies representative. All cleaning with PARAMETER should be followed by a potable water rinse before production starts.
Please click on ‘Resources’ tab above for all approvals and data sheets
Stock Product delivery timeframes:
North Island – 1 to 2 working days
South Island – 2 to 5 working days
If the order contains Dangerous Goods it may be delayed further, by up to 3 working days.
Non-Stock Product delivery timeframes:
Please call our friendly Operations Team on 0800 732 525 for an update on non-stocked product lead-times.
Multiple shipments will be couriered separately and will not be combined. Web purchases are only for within New Zealand.
For international orders, please complete this enquiry form.Enquiry Form